Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Nightmagic Legacy - Prologue: Freedom

It all started with the war.

I still don't know why the vampires of Moonlight Falls attacked SimNation.  But they did.  And town after town fell to their murderous rampage.

My hometown of Appaloosa Plains was one of the towns that fell.  My parents were fighting in the war when it fell, leaving me in the care of the local school - the local school that was one of the first places to be attacked.  The vampires rounded up the students and shipped us off to a cavern lair - to be used as slaves and food.

I'm Duncan Nightmagic, and this is my story.

Five years.  That's how long I spent in that cavernous hell, waiting for a chance to escape.  I was traded from vampire to vampire like a piece of meat.  Eventually, however, I saw an opportunity and made a break for it.  I ran through the caverns, taking every uphill turn I could, coming out into a graveyard - but not the Appaloosa Plains graveyard!  Where was I?  And more importantly, were the vampires giving chase?

4 comments:

  1. Some notes:

    I'm starting this legacy in Dragon Valley. My founder has already been through more as a teen than most Sims go through in their entire life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also going to hide the rolls until they are revealed in the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to think of it, the Random Traits roll isn't going to be revealed in the storyline. So I'm revealing that one now, in this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!! This looks entreging! :D Look forward to the official beginning!

    ReplyDelete