Sunday, November 24, 2013

The End of Realm of Dusk

It's unfortunate that I have to say this, but I'm going to be ending Realm of Dusk after Chapter 10.  The deterioration of the Realm of Night in Chapter 9 wasn't me Photoshopping the screenshots.  It was file corruption.  And because I didn't realize what it was in time (I thought it was my game lagging), I don't have any backups from before the corruption.  Thus, I don't have a working file to play the Darkdusks.

This also means that there will be no pictures for Chapter 10.

I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice; I've had as fun a time writing the Darkdusks as you have had reading about them.  But it is unfortunately time to leave Kelly and Cyrus.  I will be starting another challenge in another world on this blog after I tie up the loose ends with the Darkdusks.

No comments:

Post a Comment