Saturday, May 17, 2014

Attack of the Glitches

With a title like this, it can't be good.

My challenge file is, once again, unplayable due to game glitches.  So, here is what I am going to do and what I am not going to do.


  • I am NOT going to give up on the Nightmagics.
  • I AM going to be working to resurrect the challenge file.
  • If this is impossible, I AM going to be doing a time-skip.  This will constitute a challenge restart, but there will still be Nightmagics.  Again, this will only happen if the challenge file absolutely cannot be resurrected.
  • Because of the unplayable file, I am NOT going to be making any regular chapters until the file is resurrected.  Bonus chapters, however, are still possible.
So, think of this as somewhat of a hiatus.  I will be back, whether it is with the current generation of Nightmagics or a future generation.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to resurrect the challenge file! I'll be working on chapter 7 soon.

    ReplyDelete