Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Nightmagic Legacy - Bonus Chapter: How Tyla Met Duncan

Yes, I know I said I'd introduce Generation 2 in the next chapter, and I still plan on doing so in Chapter 6.  But some game glitchiness kept me from being able to take the pictures for Chapter 6 today, so here's a bonus chapter from Tyla's point of view.  It starts during the Prologue and shows how the two met, as well as some backstory.  Enjoy.  -PSDuckie

How did I, princess of the vampires, end up living in Dragon Valley with a human man?

I'm Tylarael K'ien'sha, and this is my story.

It all started when I was just a fledgling.  I was an only child, and my mother the Queen had just successfully led an invasion of the human town of Appaloosa Plains.  I had been trying to find someone to play with for a while at that point, so when she gave me a captured human boy, I was extremely happy.  His name was Duncan, and we became close friends.  That is, until mother sold him three years later.  I was upset, but I couldn't do anything about it.  After all, she was the Queen.

I grew to see what was wrong with vampire society and eventually, I heard that Duncan had escaped.  I realized that I missed him and worked to figure out where he went, so I could be with him once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment